Our award-winning Transparent Medical Mask is a reusable alternative to single use Type IIR surgical masks
The Helloface® Transparent Medical Mask is a revolutionary innovation aimed at protecting people, without breaking the channel of communication. It is tested to EN:14683 and certified to EN 166 7.3.2 resistance to fogging, according to the UK transparent medical face mask specification.
The Helloface® Transparent Medical Mask has been developed in the UK, with input from clinicians and people with hearing, learning and developmental challenges, and health and safety professionals, in order to facilitate effective communication, better lip reading and easier facial recognition.
One mask = 30 uses (£0.30 per use)
- Enables full facial recognition
- Reusable alternative to single-use masks
- One size fits all, adjustable ear straps
- Accoustic-tested for great sound transmission
- Bespoke filter design options, including branding
- UKCA / CE marked
- Designed and developed in the UK
- Patent-pending (submitted 2021)
- Made from soft, 100% recyclable materials
- Tested to the Transparent Medical Face Mask specification meeting the requirements of EN:14683
- Tested to EN 166 7.3.2 resistance to anti-fog
- Compatible with facial recognition technology
- Made with certified anti-fog material (expected April
Please contact us for pricing and MOQs
Washable during its lifespan, then recyclable in full.