How do you put the straps on the Helloface Strapz?
Please see video below on how to put the straps on the Helloface Strapz mask.
How to use Antifog spray?
You can rub in liquid soap to maintain transparency, but if you don't have liquid soap nearby, your Helloface transparent face mask comes with an anti-fog spray which has additive, specially formulated to sustain the material transparency.
These are the instructions for use:
1. Spray on the material (use conservatively)
2. Wipe gently with soft cloth so the material is coated properly
3. Exhale on the material to check if it is not fogged up
4. If fogged up, repeat the process above
(WARNING: do not wipe too hard, as the anti fog effect may disappear)
Do not spray on eyes
Do not use on contact lenses
Keep out of reach of children
Are Helloface products tested?
How do I wear my Helloface?
There is no correct way to wear your Helloface. The Helloface has adjustable straps which allow the user to alter how they wear it; whether that be with the straps over their ears, under their ears, around their neck or higher up on their head.
Please see video below for examples of how to wear your Helloface.
How long can I wear my Helloface for?
You are able to wear your Helloface for as long as comfortable for you. The materials are non toxic and safe for extended periods of time against the skin. Helloface face coverings are not yet tested for exercising or moderate to heavy activities.
Condensation may build up depending on the ambient temperature and breathing rates. You can wipe this away in the lower channel without affecting the anti-fog.
The Helloface shouldn't be worn while sleeping or exercising. Face coverings should not be used by, or placed on, people with skin sensitivities, anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious.
How can I get a free sample?
Purchase a Helloface and upload a selfie wearing it on Twitter or Instagram. Tag us at @TheHelloface and hashtag #TheHelloface for a chance to win a free pack for a charity of your choice.
Can the Helloface be personalised?
Do you offer a discount on bulk orders?
Can I wear my Helloface outdoors?
What is anti-fog?
Anti-fog is a technology that prevents the condensation of water which resembles a fog. The technology works by migrating to the surface of the polymer where it helps to lower the surface tension and subsequently reduces water droplets allowed to condense on the surface.
The Helloface should be allowed to dry by evaporation. If water is wiped away the anti-fog technology will stop working.
Our special formula anti-fog has low acute oral toxicity and does not cause irritation to eyes or skin.
Where should I wear my Helloface mask?
- public transport / public transport (aeroplanes, trains, trams and buses)
- transport hubs (airports, rail stations, bus stations)
- shops and supermarkets (places which offer goods or services for retail sale or hire)
- shopping centres (malls and indoor markets)
- premises providing professional, legal or financial services (post offices, banks)
- premises providing personal care and beauty treatments (hair salons, barbers, nail salons)
- visitor attractions and entertainment venues (museums, galleries, cinemas, theatres, soft-play areas)
- libraries and public reading rooms
- places of worship
- public areas in hotels and hostels
Please note, Helloface face covering have not been tested for prolonged outdoor use, we're working on this.
Will I be able to wear my glasses with this face covering?
I have a larger head, will the Helloface fit me?
How do I clean the face covering?
Rub liquid soap into the inside of the covering and leave the soap to dry. Do not wipe it dry as this will interfere with the anti-fog technology.
Please see this video:
Will the Helloface stay see-through when I talk and breathe?
Can these face coverings be recycled?
Is this face covering breathable?
Where is the Helloface made?
The Helloface is designed, manufactured and packaged in the UK. We are a certified Made in Britain company.